There is urgency to act with respect to floods or other types of storm damages as a quick response helps to mitigate later complications such as mould growth and structural damage. At Flood Services, we have the manpower, restoration drying equipment, and expertise to handle all types of storm & flood damage, regardless of the source of the urgency. Slight plumbing issues can also cause serious flood damages.
Our expert service for flood restoration covers all types of industries
Whether it’s a private property, retail business, government or healthcare services, or for the industrial sector, we have what you need. If you are experiencing storm or flood damage, give us a call and we will take care of everything making sure your life goes back on track as quick as possible, with minimal disruptions.
Why you should take floods seriously
Domestic water damage is an obvious cause of physical damage to the structural integrity of your property. Water can erode walls, weaken support beams, and give carpets a musty smell.
However, the emotional devastation following a flooding incident, whether minor or not, is sometimes much more devastating. In the blink of an eye, water can erase years of hard work by quickly destroying your house. Your best option is to call Flood Services if you are experiencing such an issue – we are professionals at flood restorations and will deliver an excellent service by extracting all the water from your property, setting up drying equipment and following up drying process by taking moisture readings and cleaning up your house.
- Highly trained Storm & Flood Restoration experts
- Quick to emergencies
- Modern tools and equipment
- 24/7 Emergency Flood Restoration
- Anti-microbial spraying
The phases of a flooding restoration:
- Inspection and estimate of damage due to flooding: this phase is crucial for planning a truly effective intervention for the total restoration of normal activities.
- Securing and protecting goods that are not damaged by water: the action of water can irreversibly damage almost everything inside a property, and may also result in a structural weakening of the buildings themselves; this phase, therefore, has the purpose of intervening with actions aimed at limiting damages.
- Reclamation and rehabilitation of buildings and assets: through specific procedures and state-of-the-art technological tools, we quickly restore the natural environment of the given area.